Monday 20 January 2014

Manic Monday #2

Yet again I had another crazy Monday in the work place, as I dreamed of the clock turning 5.30, which it did at alarming rate might I add, I wanted nothing more than to come home and add a little something to my work-in-progress of a book.

At the moment, I feel inexplicably happy, more often than not I am in a good mood, I love feeling like this, I
finally feel I have a good grasp on most things in my life and I am feeling content with how things are going.

I am feeling more and more inspired on a daily basis to write more and find myself daydreaming about the little world I have created and the characters that fill them. 

If you're struggling to be inexplicably happy, or just generally finding today an arduous (new favourite word alert) day, might I suggest, kindly of course, listening to this little beauty.


I have been a fan of Pharrell Williams for many years, (I was slightly disappointed to see him appear on Blurred Lines with whatshisface, but we won't talk about that) and I love this song so much! 

I hope it brings a little sunshine and happiness to your day. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment