Monday 27 January 2014

Manic Monday #3


Another crazy day in the office means another Monday that has disappeared in a blur and I am here writing Manic Monday number 3!

rosiesimons.blogspot.co.uk

I am writing this whilst at a loss of what to actually
write about, I have a huge list of blog posts stored away in my notepad on my phone, yet I have failed to give any thought to today's Manic Monday post, I am getting ahead of myself for the week, which isn't a bad thing, but I may have overlooked today slightly! (But can I refer you to my Boots haul which I posted today!)


I've been perusing Pintrest's quote page trying to look for something to jump out at me and inspire me to write something of worth that could possibly help someone.

There is a lot on there to inspire thought and evoke feelings, but those quotes with swearing added in are jumping out at me for being obnoxious, it's like being in Urban Outfitters book section. When did it become a 'thing' so be blasé and obnoxious about things?

But, can I now get over my little rant about all things obnoxious and refer to the above comment and once again talk about feeling happy? 

I'm having one of those chirpy days again today, which is great, I definitely think that wonderful things are on the horizon for myself. 

I can feel it in my bones!

Whose with me?!

Also I would recommend trying Pintrest out if you haven't already, I go on there rarely but when I do I feel all warm and fluffy inside as it is full of all things beautiful, wonderful, inspiring and quaint.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment