Monday 3 February 2014

Manic Monday #4



Ok, it's week four of Manic Monday's already! I can't believe a month has passed since I wrote my first Manic Monday post!


Today was an absolute fail from the get go, I get in my car at 7.40 to get myself to work - car doesn't start.

Ring my work to say I'll be late and will go in once my car is sorted - can't not go in because I am the only person in the office today as they're all out at trade fairs, great.

Finally manage to get a lift sorted to work, find a huge pile of orders on my desk that are all delightfully complicated for someone who has been doing the job for 2 months, at a push. 

Had my first rude customer who hung up on me as I was out of options for helping him, that made my day all the brighter!

But, some times getting dropped in at the deep end sometimes, can I emphasize the word sometimes, works out in favor when picking up new skills. I did learn a hell of a lot today, I did manage to come through the other side a lot more organised and I survived!

So I think I deserve to give myself a huge pat on the back!

I find Manic Mondays very therapeutic for me, to just process everything that happened to me in the day.

I have been thinking recently about just keeping a notebook on hand and writing in it when I feel I need some clarification, I've been finding lately that I just cannot switch off when it comes to going to bed, I feel like I overload my head with so much during the day, but I never give myself long enough to mull over things in the evening. So I end up having a million thoughts running through my mind when I am trying to switch off, which in turn keeps me awake.



How do you switch off at night? Do you do anything particular to mull through your thoughts?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment