Monday 27 April 2015

Manic Monday #63



Monday has flown by yet again and it is now officially 5 weeks until I go to Canada! I can't quite believe how quickly it has come around.

Work was a strange mixed bag of pretty weirdness today, I'm not too sure how I feel at the moment - I know this is a subject that I do cover quite regularly, but I am finding it very difficult with knowing how to deal with the completely unknown, going from whispers and snippets of conversation. 

I attended my first Pilates class this evening, Pilates is something that I've wanted to try for a while as I really want to improve my core strength and increase my flexibility again. My class was good but I feel something a little faster paced may suit my work-out style a little better. I will keep it up for a few weeks to see if I want to continue as I'm quite ambivalent and don't really feel like I worked out today. 

Tomorrow might be a different story...we'll see.

I also definitely need to work on how I breathe; I breathe the opposite way to how they teach, I expand my stomach when I breath in and suck in when I exhale but you're supposed to do it the opposite way which I find most bizarre!

I had a wonderful spa break on Friday and Saturday to Ardencote Manor in Claverdon, I really enjoyed it and felt utterly relaxed. We had a Honey Blossom and Green Tea Back Wrap for a treatment which was so good I didn't want it to end! I have taken way too many pictures so will do a post soon! I spent most of the remaining weekend with Ben's family which I thoroughly enjoyed.

How was your weekend? Are there any exercise classes that you are particularly enjoying at the moment?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment