Wednesday 15 April 2015

April




April,
I'm sorry I'm late, I've had a busy few weeks moving out of my childhood home and settling in to my new one. 

April, you bring true spring with you, the daffodils come to life and inject a bit of colour to our everyday surroundings, Spring sometimes fees to me like it's the true start to the year with the fresh colours that pop up around us. 

 You also bring with you my wonderful mum's birthday, I love celebrating my mum's birthday as she is literally a wonder-mum, she does everything for everyone no matter how she's feeling, she will always be around to help and I love to spoil her and tell her how amazing she is. I am truly grateful to have her in my life and lucky to have her as my mum.

Easter means chocolate and family...in that order. We always go to Ben's aunties and do an Easter Egg hunt which gets very competitive...yes even for the "grown-ups". I always have such a fun time with them, Easter is definitely something I love to celebrate with them!

This month also saw me partake in the Spring Wolf Run with my colleagues, in aid to raise money for the Multiple System Atrophy Trust - MSA Trust - which was another muddy but very fun run. 


April, I know you'll be gone in a flash as you're already halfway through but I do like you. 

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment