Monday 13 April 2015

Manic Monday #61

[Image Source: Pinterest]

The weekend flew by in a haze of mud, sore limbs, water and freezing cold winds. I ran my second Wolf Run this weekend; I had a slight panic attack in the middle of the lake which is never a good thing, but I did it and feel accomplished that I finished another one...this time around with very little training. The t-shirt is bad ass too, I will have no trouble wearing this one to the gym - especially as it's not like a dress on me this time around!

I have recently been watching the amazingly talented and inspiring Casey Neistat's daily vlogs, they are incredibly creative and offer a different perspective from other every day vloggers out there. You can tell that filmography and story-telling is a true passion of his and that he truly loves what he does. He has definitely inspired me to do more with my time, not letting everyday life get in the way and to make sure you enjoy things as you go.

Looking a life a little differently definitely won't hurt me in any way. I have recently activated the interior design course that I purchased on Groupon and am looking forward to getting stuck in to the content. 
Since visiting Costa Rica I have wanted to learn Spanish as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world next to English, I have been testing the waters with Duolingo and have found the format really easy to get along with and am finding that the phrases and Spanish sentence structure is sticking with me more so than it has done before when I have attempted to learn it.

I am creative and always have been, but unfortunately I do lack self discipline and do sometimes waver, but Casey's attitude towards life has definitely inspired me and I hope it will continue too. 

I find Pinterest a great source of motivation and inspiration as well, the F. Scott Fitzgerald quote I popped in my post from yesterday - here - also gave me a bit of a wake up call! 

What do you do when you need a bit of inspiration? Is there someone you find inspiring? I'd love to know!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment