Monday 20 April 2015

Manic Monday #62

[Image source: Pinterest
 
I had a good Monday, the sun was shining, I had a great weekend, work was busy and I just generally feel happy today. It is ridiculous how much my happiness does depend on the sun being out, I was definitely made for warmer climes.

I digress, even though I don't quite know what from! Writer's block still plagues my mind.

Recently I mentally put myself on a make-up buying ban and told myself I was only allowed to replace things that I ran out of, this morning I heard the oh-so-satisfying click from the last twist of my Archery Brow pencil from Soap & Glory, a planned visit to Boot's instantly popped in to my head like a forbidden fruit; I haven't stepped foot inside a store for a long time.

Yes, three weeks is a long time to me.

I am also running low on a few other staples, such as concealer and am rapidly running out of my Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation, which made me make a mental note to write a review post before it disappears.

I'll have a hearty list before I know it. 

On Friday I am off for a spa trip with my mum and two aunties and am looking forward to relaxation and have some pampering; I am already fantasising over what brand they may stock!

Wow, so this is what happens when you put addicts on a ban...

Did you have a nice weekend? How was your Monday?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment