Sunday 19 April 2015

Inspirationless Motivation


Feeling hugely motivated yet wholly uninspired is a strange feeling. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

I really want to do everything and am being quite productive with my spare time, but I am feeling uninspired and my ideas for what to write here are few and far between at the moment. 

I do have my Spanish and have started working out again so am feeling justified it respect, but I feel like a lost little lamb when it comes to my blog. 

I feel like I've neglected my blog and social media accounts the past couple of weeks, even though I am still regularly posting on here as I don't want to fall out of my routine and still feel incredibly passionate about it and love writing my posts even though I am finding it really hard at the moment. 

I'm sure it will come to pass soon, for now I'm just treading the water. 

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment