Wednesday 22 April 2015

Wanderlust Wednesday #1

I've been thinking about starting this 'series' for a while and something about today felt right; I am so, so, so stoked to be visiting Toronto soon and seeing as I am on a self-imposed buying make up ban today it is!I am planning for this to be a bucket list style series, most of my bucket lists consist of wanting to visit places in the world.

Canada - 

As mentioned, I am visiting Canada soon having always wanted to visit, I know they're part of the America's but to me Canada has always seemed, to me, much older and filled with much more culturally diverse history that the States. 

I really want to do a working holiday to Canada, as my research seems that Canadian's seem to have a much quality of life and I want to experience this for myself. I have always had itchy feet and have never wanted to live in the UK for my whole life and Canada seems like a great place to start. 

Toronto seems like a great first visit destination, I have a very long list of things that I want to do - a Tim Horton's trip being right at the top, obviously.

Canada simply looks stunning, each province seems to have something beautiful to bring the country as a whole and would love to explore each province. 




 


I don't need to say anymore, right?

I have already decided my next province visit will be to British Colombia. 

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment