Sunday 26 April 2015

Communication


I find it odd that some people verbally communicate every thought they have, not that I think this is a bad trait; I mostly keep my thoughts to myself, mulling things over in my own head to try to make sense of them and generally keep quiet. 

It's not for fear of the types of things I am thinking, I just have never felt comfortable sharing all of my thoughts, I speak when I feel certain that it is something I think people will want to listen to and am quite cautious when I am aware that a crowd of people may be listening to me.

Why would they want to listen to little old, me?

I do wish sometimes that I were a little more vocal than  I am, people tend to misconstrue my quietness for snobbery or me thinking I'm better than everyone.

People who do communicate, tend to be the types of people that I am drawn too, maybe it's because I am in awe of them...

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment