Monday 4 May 2015

Manic Monday #64

 [Image Source: Pinterest]
[This will be my room soon.]

I'm back after a small break, I have been suffering from incredibly irritating writers block and I thought it may be good to give myself some space away from blogging rather than forcing my way through it like I usually do, as I didn't feel like it was doing me any good this time.

Today marks another Bank Holiday, Ben and I have been doing very 'Bank Holiday' typical things today, we tried and failed to go to a market due to traffic and then also failed to get in to Ikea as they had a fire and was closed. We managed to visit a few shops and went to Homebase, the decisive being that I am decided to buy paint and have successfully painted a feature wall in our new bedroom all in one day, we also tidied the garden and did a little mowing - very grown up indeed.

I bought very sweet initials from Hobbycraft and an ampersand - A & B - that are made of wood which I'm planning on painting with a lovely mint colour with gold polkadots on them. I might do a DIY post for them, if I can hold off on start doing them now... 

I have a brainstorming session the other days so feel ready and raring to blog for the month of May and really need to pre-plan some posts for June when we are in Canada.

How have you spent your Bank Holiday? Did you have anything special planned?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment