Monday 29 September 2014

Manic Monday #32

 
I am sitting here at the moment with the biggest grin, looking like the cat that got the cream, as I am now fully back in control of this here blog!

It seems silly, but I'm sure you all know what I mean. (I like to completely give myself a communication hiatus when I'm on holiday to really let my mind and body fully relax.)

I went back to work today, *sob* caught all up with all things fantastic and generally got back in to the swing of things. I am still hideously jet-lagged, so for the most part of the day, I didn't actually feel like I was there...! It's the most bizarre feeling.
 
Things seem to be all good on the western front and at the moment I feel quite content being back here, in front of my monitor and back at helm of my blog. I missed blogging while I was away, I did sneakily connect to the WIFI a couple of times to see how things were chugging along, but steered clear of social media platforms...(except Twitter...what? It kept sending my notifications!) 
 
I hope you are all well, I have missed this, I feel like Manic Monday is really therapeutic for me! 

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment