Wednesday 24 September 2014

Tattoo Plans

I have decided that I want to book in for a tattoo when I hit my target weight, I want it there as a reminder of what I have done, what I achieved and why I decided to do it in the first place.

I love Mandala design and what it represents, it doesn't directly correlate to my reasoning to get a tattoo, but I don't think it necessarily is the be all, end of all of my tattoo.
I feel comfortable with having this style of tattoo on me for the rest of my life and so far, have never felt that way before when considering tattoos previously. 

I have been gathering some inspiration for a while as I want to design my own tattoo.

 I'm trying to find a load of inspiration to end up with something I will absolutely love. I love triangles and geometry in design, so would love to incorporate that within.
 

 


What do you think? What style of tattoos do you like?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment