Wednesday 3 September 2014

Impossible Possibilities


I have been getting back in to Joe Rogan's podcast again recently, it's something I always go back to, because he and his guests talk about the widest range of topics, completely freely and frequently while listening it inspires me to think of things in a different way.

This is never a bad thing, in my opinion to expand your mind and way of thinking. I would highly, highly recommend listening to his podcast, unless you are easily offended, then really don't bother. It is one of my favourite things to listen to.

On to my actual point, a passing comment made something twig in my mind and made me have a think about possibilities.

There is the famous saying that 'anything is possible if you put your mind to it.'

But I was thinking more of mind-set and wanted to write about Impossible VS Possible.

I won't say 'everything'but most things are possible, but they are also at the same time impossible, it depends on you, as an individual and how you look at a situation.

If you think to yourself, "Yeah, I'd absolutely love to do that, I aspire to do that one day." In that second, that thing becomes an absolute possibility for you to achieve, if you strive for it and work hard at it, it is something you can do.

However, if you then change the way you look at it slightly to, "Yeah, I'd absolutely love to do that, I aspire to do that one day, but what if..." In that moment, in your mind, you have made that almost an impossibility. You have made an excuse and already put a barrier in the way an extra something to overcome.

If you want to do something and really strive to achieve this, yes, I am fully a believer that it is possible.

But I also believe that if you put a bad spin on it, I am a full believer that it then becomes impossible.

Therefore, my conclusion and opinion is that yes, anything is possible but also that everything is impossible.

Impossible possibility reality.

What do you think? Do my ramblings make sense? Or is it just in my head?

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment