Saturday 27 September 2014

I'm Back!

 

Oh hai!

I have returned, needless to say I am feeling ambivalent about this fact. I love coming home after a while and coming back to all the home comforts.
However on the other hand I love exploring the world and visiting amazing places so much that I always feel sad to come home.

Costa Rica was absolutely phenomenal, the Costa Rican outlook on life is so incredibly positive and they really want the best for their country and the environment. You can really see this in the locals and see the passion they feel about Costa Rica. 

I want to write a proper post on Costa Rica and our experience there, I just wanted to say a quick hello as I've missed blogging! 

I hope you are all well and posts will resume as normal from Monday evening.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment