Monday 15 September 2014

Manic Monday #30

Yay! Manic Monday is 30 weeks old...!
 I know I've missed a few here and there, but there we go.

 As you currently read this, I am probably just about ready to land in Miami. I thought I'd keep it simple and give you an OOTD of my travel clothes.
As I'm doing around 17 hours of travel in one day, I definitely want to keep things comfortable...this doesn't necessarily mean stylish, haha!



Excuse the awful image! I was strapped for time when taking this...and my good camera is all packed away. 

I am wearing my comfy trousers from Dorothy Perkins, a cropped jumper from Hollister that is the softest thing I have ever felt and a strappy top from Topshop.

I hope you all had a lovely Monday!

Toodles!

x

PS. I'm an idiot who forgets to schedule correctly...

No comments:

Post a Comment