Monday 22 September 2014

Manic Monday #31

Don't worry folks, Monday is done and dusted! Whether you've had a blinder of a day or an absolute write off, I am here to save the day.

It's time, ladies and gents, for another installment of a 'Things I Love.'

If you read my 50 Facts About Me, (if you didn't, don't worry...click away!) you will notice I mentioned I am a little bit in love with lanterns.
I'm not quite sure when the obsession began, I believe it was early in my life on my first trip to an Ikea and picked up one of the classic lanterns in silver and it's been a love affair ever since!

I have quite a substantial collection already...it's ever growing. I see them everywhere, if they're on offer, reduced to clear or anything, they will generally come home with me. I refer to myself as the lantern queen and they are my minions. I suppose you didn't need to know that bit, ah well, we're all friends here. The 'I See The Light' scene in Tangled makes me cry happy tears every time too.

I love them all from DIY, simple designs to intricate, middle-eastern inspired designs. 
(This will be hard to whittle down, so grab a cuppa!)













No comments:

Post a Comment