Sunday 1 May 2016

May 1st


[Image Source: Pinterest]


I think it was around March 28th that I had a creative boost moment, I'll do a blogging month, I say with full intention of pre-planning like a good, studious and organised blogger. 

Ha.

The planning didn't happen, not one whiff of a note being written, no hint of a picture being taken, no research undertaken and not one new, never used before product purchased.

How prepared I am for this month. 

In all honestly, I fully poured all of my creativity in to my book and have been enjoying writing it up so much. I've enjoyed it so much that losing 14,500 or so words didn't put me off and I'm now half way through already typing those lost words back up. 

We'll see how this month goes, I would like to work a few more posts in alongside my writing. I will try for some daily doses, even if its something particularly obscure that crossed my thoughts from that day. 

Happy May everyone.

This year is going alarmingly fast.

Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment