Monday 2 May 2016

Manic Monday #112


[Image Source: Popsugar]
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it were Sunday...
But it is a bank holiday, so that's equally as good, right?

I have a bit of a mad week this week, so apart from my run this morning and tomorrow evening, I think it's safe to say I'll probably just be taking it easy. 
On Thursday I have the mother of all working days and am working 6am - 10pm.
Then back in at work for 9 on Friday. I don't feel too bad about it, I just worry about the food situation. How do you prepare for working a 16 hour day?

I'm really enjoying running this time around, I've actually joined a women's running group. I'm definitely not the competitive type, but I am more competitive with myself when I'm working out with a group of people.

Around 150+ plus women are turning up each week which is a great motivator, everyone is a different shape, size, weight and fitness level. 
There is no judgement from others or from the instructors and you are left to your own devices to run at a pace you feel most comfortable with. 

It works from the couch to 5k program, which focuses more in interval training than flat out running. I find running full pelt difficult and I think that is what has previously dissuaded me from continuing with it before.

Gym gear is now everywhere, H&M, New Look, MissGuided all do some great work out gear now, I am fully invested in perusing their selections on a regular basis. Dreamy work out gear spurs me on to actually work out and put it to good use!

Are you part of any exercise groups? Do you find it helps you work out more?

Toodles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment