Wednesday 18 May 2016

Manic Monday #114 - There's this guy...



Today is mine and Ben's 9 year anniversary.

I'm not one for being really personal on this blog, but I've been thinking over our relationship quite a lot today and wanted to dedicate this post fully to my other half. 

He is like the calm to my storm.
It take a lot to ruffle Ben's feathers, where I'm quite quick to 'twirl' Ben will always there to bring me back to normality.

He's incredibly generous.
Ben is always there if anyone needs a helping hand, whether monetary or otherwise. He'll definitely be the first person to put his hand up and offer to help out. 

He's so very likeable.
Everyone seems to have a soft spot for him. He seems to have an easy approach to social situations and meeting new people. There's a warmth somewhere that draws people in and make them feel comfortable around him.

He's a hard worker.
It's something I've always admired about him, he takes his work very seriously, working hard to prove his worth in the work place and always trying his hardest to do the best he possibly can. 

He's rather thrifty.
He is definitely the main reason we are in the position to be able to purchase our first house, he's not a spender; yet another thing I am in awe of...
I just can't help myself!

He's always there, if it's just to relay a funny story to or to cry about a difficult day. He'll always (mostly) listen and give me a hug.
Our relationship has been easy and I have gained a best friend that I'll treasure throughout my life. 

I'm proud to call him my other half.

x

Nooooooo, only on Wednesday did I realise that this hadn't posted!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment