Monday 9 May 2016

Manic Monday #113



Hello!

Ben and I spent a lovely weekend in Bournemouth, visiting his mum and partner. I love being by the sea, it seems to breath some life in to me and makes me feel amazing.
I find watching the sea hypnotic and could sit, watching waves for hours on end. 
We both need to make more time to go and visit his mum, it's always such a great time and I never want to come home at the end of the weekend.

It's amazing how sometimes a short period of time can make you feel like you're well and truly out of the loop. 
I had four days out of my usual 'routine', we shall say, I feel very discombobulated and felt that I had fallen out of touch with everything around me.

I had a few moments of self doubt today, which I don't like to feel as I don't like to feel like I'm 'twirling'. 
I haven't felt like that in my job for some time and felt like I was trooping along with the requirements, but I made a couple of errors today and felt like the biggest failure in the world.

I know that I'm not and know that making a mistake doesn't mean I've failed. I'm way too hard on myself in some situations, especially within work as I like to prove myself, work  hard to pick up the essentials and learn as I go along.

Mistakes are part of life and learning from a mistake generally ensures you won't do it again. If everyone gave up at the first sign of a hurdle, no one would come close to achieving anything in life. 

Give yourself a break sometimes.

Toodles.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment