Monday 30 June 2014

Manic Monday #20

 

Monday passed, once again in a blurry haze of 'getting-that-that-needs-to-be-done-done' kind of speed.

I am taking the time to relax this evening, after my hideous hangover waste of a Sunday, I feel I more than deserve to treat myself after so majestically
diving in to the week the way I did.
(I'm in a strange mood, if you can't tell. I feel awfully poetic today.) 

As my skin it's being so wonderful at the moment...and breaking out in clumps around my chin, I thought I'd treat it to a clay mask to clarify my skin. I've been loving The Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. It warms the skin gently when first applied and gets right to work, leaving my skin feeling amazingly refreshed. 

I purchased a new eye cream as my Simple roll on one was doing a marvelous job at reducing the puffiness around my eyes, it's not so great at the moisturising. I picked up the Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream and was really pleased with the results. It's a thick cream/paste hybrid and you only need the tiniest amount to cover the whole eye area. Very impressed with this so far!

Lastly, my hands have turned in to scaly dragons today as we've got this hand soap in at work which I can only assume I am allergic to. To repair the damage I've gone to the big guns and have worked a generous amount of The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector. This stuff is the hand cream of all hand creams. It's amazing, I've written a more in-depth review here so I won't bleat on about it again! Too much...

They have been my three staple products for a mini pamper this evening. What are the things you're reaching for at the moment?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment