Monday 2 June 2014

Manic Monday #16

It's Monday again! How did that happen?

The weekend disappeared in a blur, of sunshine, food, relaxation and family time. It was a good one, but it felt too short to be a weekend!

Last week I had a meeting with the directors of the company that I work for, I have been there for about 7-8 months now, so this
was my belated 3 month review.

Everything was positive, they asked how I was getting on, how did I feel things were going, the usual questions. They gave me very positive feedback, that I'm getting on really well, I always have good feedback from my peers at the office, I picked everything up really well considering this is my first role like this, they then offered me a very substantial pay rise!

I was over the moon with the feedback and with the payrise it was the first on I have ever been given that wasn't a generic 1-2% rise that the whole company gets.

It's nice to know that my hard work has been noticed and has paid off. 

The weekend was that little more special as I was incredibly proud of myself. 

I thought I'd keep it short and sweet for today and give a small update about the goings on in my life!

How was your weekend?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment