Friday 27 June 2014

Travel Time!



Ben and I booked our holiday recently, we were planning on going to Mykonos in Greece, however I came across a deal that was too good to pass up!
I managed to book an amazing deal to Costa Rica. 

I'm so excited to go to Central America, I've never been before and Costa Rica looks like a great place to start and explore first.



It has such a rich history and heritage that I'm excited to experience the culture and the atmosphere.

We're staying in Papagoya, which is on the west coast, near to the boarder of Nicaragua. We're staying on the edge of the jungle and overlooking a beach. Our surrounding area seems to be mostly jungle area that is a national park. 


I really want to do a jungle tree-top trek, I'm planning on doing some research to find out some information before we arrive so we can get the best possible experience.


I'm looking forward to exploring and getting out of the country again!

Are you planning on going away this year? Let me know your plans!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment