Monday 23 June 2014

Manic Monday #19


Hello, welcome to another wonderful week!

(Alright, chirpy!)

I don't know about you, but it is hot
where I am and even more so in my stuffy, hot office at work.

But, boy, have I found the biggest life saver in the world, for all you stuffy-hot-office workers!

I am so unbelievably pleased that I actually bought them, firstly I was chuffed that I fit my derriere in to a size 10, more on that further down the line, when we know each other better...secondly, they are the softest material I have ever draped my little legs in and thirdly, they're actually a lot more flattering than they looked on the hanger. It's a win all around really! Oh, and they're only £20.00

I'm talking about these bad boys from Dorothy Perkins - 

 

They can be found here and all I'm going to say is...you're welcome!

I'll expect your 'Thank You' cards in the post!

x

P.s - I just had a squeal of delight at the colour range that is available on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment