Monday 16 June 2014

Manic Monday #18

It was Birchbox delivery day today,  which always makes the day brighter for me. More beautilicious beauty products to try out! 

After last month, this box was always going to have a lot to compete with, it didn't quite get there, but there are a couple of items I've instantly fallen for and am excited to try out.



When I first saw this OPI colour, I wasn't too fussed and dismissed it almost instantly, then I looked at it...looked again...put it on within a few seconds and well, I'm swayed! I like OPI, the texture, how they go on and the longevity of them.
This months box is based around Brazil and the World Cup, this cute colour is called "Kiss Me, I'm Brazilian." It's a lovely candyfloss pink colour, perfect for summer!


Next up is the Original Beauty Blender with a sample of their solid brush cleanser, which I have been dying to try, but only seem to be able to get hold of in Selfridges, which isn't my most local store. I will report back with my thoughts, my brushes need a good clean...*sigh*

  

  Lastly, a handy compact SPF 15 from Caudalie. Caudalie isn't usually within my price range, so I haven't tried their products before, but this is the genius of the Birchbox, I get to see if it's worth it without forking out a lot on something I may not like. It's a light, mousse-like texture, it looks slightly tinted so may be good for when I have a base tan (which won't be any time soon) and the best thing, it doesn't feel like sunscreen on your skin!

I'll let you know how I get on, if you're interested!!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and great start to your week! We're passed Monday! Yay!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment