Tuesday 27 May 2014

A bit of a Boots splurge...

I know, believe it or not, I found myself in Boots of all places a few times the past couple of weeks. (Note the plural 'few'.)

 So these purchases were spread out ever so slightly...! It doesn't make it better, I know!

I bought a few things, a few repurchases and a few newbies, so lets get stuck in!
 
   New - VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray - £3.69
 
Repurchase - Garnier Skin Naturals Cleansing Lotion - £2*

New - Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Raisin - £7.99*

New - Essie Nail Polish in Turquoise & Caicos - £8.99  
  New - Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet - £5.00*
New - Max Factor CC Under Eye Circles - £9.99*

Repurchase - Wake Me Up concealer - £5.49
New - Scandal Eyes Pencil in Taupe - £3.49 
  New - Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot in Feral Brown - £4.99*
New - No 7 Eye Colour Brush - £4.25* 
 * - Offer prices or items in conjunction with offers & vouchers.

I'm going to be putting most of these to the test over the next week or so to get a feel for them and see what I think, I am absolutely in love with all of the Max Factor products I bought, so definitely will be having them all over my face this week!

Keep your eyes peeled for some new posts soon!

Ciao!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment