Tuesday 1 March 2016

Manic Muesday #103

[Image Source: Catherina Amor]

So sad to have missed this post yesterday, during writing I suddenly started feeling incredibly ill so took myself to bed. 

Yesterday marked the end of Bloguary.

Or rather, a particularly failed Bloguary, I missed 8 posts in total but I suppose considering how much I had been posting recently it's quite a triumph. 
I do have to say that I have enjoyed posting regularly this month and if I wasn't in the mood or didn't have anything of note to post; I just didn't post. 
 I think the pressure I put on myself tends to cripple me more than it would if I just posted normally.

I think my second blogging month has proved that I'm not as organised as I like to think I am! Also that I definitely do not allow enough time to deal with the unplanned situations in everyday life, such as friends coming over for an evening or making spontaneous social plans. 

If I decide to attempt another blogging month, I will be allowing much more time for preparation (at least longer than a week, like this time around...!) and I will attempt to pre-write many more posts. I was sorted for my first week of Bloguary, but soon got behind with one thing or another getting in the way. 

They key to executing daily content is, for me at least, in getting draft posts organised, they don't even have to be fully written, the filler can be added on the actual day!

I would like to improve with my images as well, if you're a regular reader, you'll know a lot of my images are sourced rather than my own. With Spring and Summer coming, I'm hoping to stock up on images that I can use for general posts as well as product posts.

I hope you enjoyed Bloguary! If you missed any posts, you can find them all here!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment