Monday 7 March 2016

Manic Monday #104

[Image Source: Bs0u10e01]

I'm feeling a little lost for words today, I've been thinking about today's post for some time now but I'm not too sure which direction to take it in. 

I'll get this out the way first, I feel like I'm getting a throat infection. 
*throws hands up* 
I've spent most of my life suffering with throat infections and to say I get bored of having them in an understatement. 

Both Ben and I are off this week, we've started packing a few things away today in preparation for our lease ending at the end of the month. It's quite bittersweet starting to deconstruct the house we've lived in for just over 11 months, I've only very recently started to feel comfortable here and will miss living here. 
(Something I never thought I'd say a few months back!)
But I'm excited for the future and am pleased with the experiences I've had while living here with friends. 

Ben and I are off to Chateau Impney (above) in Worcester on Thursday which I'm looking forward to! We haven't been away since last September when we visited Norfolk with our friends; it'll be nice to get out of our town for a couple of days. I start to suffer with cabin fever if I don't have an adventure in a while. 
 Chateau Impney is a gorgeous 19th century manor house, which my inner architecture nerd is desperate to see and take pictures of. 
 We're based near the Malvern Hills as well, so walks galore are planned; here's hoping to amazing weather!

The house hunting is still going on.........

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment