Saturday 21 February 2015

Resting Bitchy Face

13 reasons resting bitch face isn't a curse  @colleenrufolo  @lepardjaz

I wanted to address this facial flaw I seem to suffer with, there are many other people on this planet that have the same affliction.

I am of course, talking about the 'resting bitchy face', so dubbed by fellow RFB sufferer Anna Paquin. 

Yes, I have one of those expressions when I'm concentrating, having a think or just generally don't have a smile on my face. There is generally nothing wrong with me and I have always had people "It can't be that bad.", "Come on, smile!" and other lovely comments such as "Cheer up, it may never happen." 

Being told to cheer up when there is absolutely nothing wrong with me grates on me, I'm just sorry to all these people that I have such a miserable looking face!

I really dislike candid pictures, for above reasons, I like to be prepared for them and plaster a decent smile on my face or I risk look like a grouchy mare.  Oh, to be a candid-pro like Audrey or Marilyn.

This post pretty much sums it up perfectly - 22 Problems All People With Resting Bitchy Face Will Understand

Maybe one day my face will change and I'll have a lovely resting face, but for now I am embracing the resting bitchy face...it certainly makes people move out of the way when I'm coming!

If you're also a RBF sufferer, lets embrace it together!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment