Wednesday 11 February 2015

Bourjois Instant-Drying Drops

 I haven't heard much of this release on the blogging grapevine, but I think I did a little jig when I first saw an advert featuring it.

An instant-drying nail drop?! Genius. 

I don't think I wasting much time between the ad and me buying it. I used the drops on my next nail painting session - New Years - the drops are a great asset to the impatient girls nail painting routine.

Insta-drying, however...they are not. It does state on the smaller-print that the drops aid express drying, this is not something a gal with a penchant for impulse buying pays attention too, though.

Using the drops does make the very top of the varnish dry a lot quicker than they would usually, but I still wouldn't recommend digging around in your bag for a good few minutes after using them.

The drops do feel quite oily and have a moisturising, nourishing effects on the cuticles when used. 

I won't deny that I have used these drops every single time I've painted my nails since purchasing, however the instant-drying name is misleading and there is still some waiting time.

...the dream continues, folks.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment