Wednesday 4 February 2015

February

 
February you have always a month of ambivalence for me. I don't really relate you to Winter, you feel too far away for that...but I also feel you're still too far from Spring. Maybe that's why you're the shortest month of the year?

Yes, you bring with you the air of love, Valentines Day. Ben and I usually keep things low-key and just do something little for one another, we don't do the gushy romance, all-out shebang that is always portrayed in films.

However, February, you will bring with you, my first meeting of my best friends baby boy, a few birthdays and the sun is just about showing her face when I leave my house in the mornings.

You won't be a hooplah kinda month, but you never know what you have hidden up your sleeve, February; you have a few days to fling something unexpected my way.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment