Sunday 22 February 2015

Procrastination

Inspirational quotes poster - Your future is created by today - typography quote print A3. $18,00, via Etsy. 
[Image Source: Pinterest]

 Procrastination will be the end of me. Give me a few weeks to do something, I'll do it within the last days, a few hours, I'll do it within the last few minutes. 

I do like to plan carefully, but that tends to take up so much time that I like to work in "organised chaos" as one of my lecturers rightly observed in a day long project whilst I was studying. This attitude does tend to have me going for the easy, safe options. But I do know I am more than capable of producing something amazingly wonderful if I just allowed myself the time.

I have all the determination of a dam building beaver, but all the procrastination skills of well, me. 

I do eventually get around to doing what I intend to do though, it's just the getting there that's the struggle.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment