Wednesday 23 April 2014

Wishlist Wednesday


I've been wanting to revamp my make-up brushes for a while, I have a fair few Real Techniques, Models Own and a few other brands in my collection.
Recently I've wanted to splurge a little on some Zoeva brushes,
everything I've heard and read about them have been positive, much like the reception to Real Techniques, I have a fair few of those and they are amazing! It's refreshing to see such good quality, affordable brushes on the market!

I don't know whether to try out a couple of brushes to start with or just go all out on a set...!

I definitely want to try out the Silk Finish Brush, Luxe Sheer Cheek and the Soft Crease Brush (love a good crease brush!)

All of them are included in the new(ish) Rose Golden Luxury Set, but alas, more often than not it is out of stock! But it is a definite contender on the wishlist this week!
Is there anything particular on your wishlist this week?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment