Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Weekend - Manic Monday #12


I hope everyone had a lovely Easter Weekend!

I've had a lovely relaxing time, spending it with my favourite people
and of course, eating lots of chocolate :)

Today Ben and I decided to go on a walk, it was a lovely balmy day, the perfect day for a long walk along the riverside. 

It was so great to get outside, refresh the body and give them muscles a good stretch.

I love spring, everything looks especially green and new! 

I'm going to keep this one short and simple with 2 of my favourite pictures from today. 

Enjoy!

www.instagram.com/deleegram

Beautiful white blossom on a tree. It made me feel extremely happy that spring is here!!

  

Ben found us a humble abode while we were on our walk, what do you think!? Cosy, right!

Did you get up to much on the weekend?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment