Tuesday 22 April 2014

Things I love #2

I'm not really sure what to call this 'series' of posts, it's really a collaboration of the things that I love and my ever growing love and addiction to Pinterest.

This week - Notebooks

(A few of my own!)

Now I realise I probably sound a bit cray by setting aside a whole post for just notebooks, but seriously, it's an addiction, I have so many notebooks that I see, buy, then never use because I don't want to spoil them or scribble in them when I make mistakes.

But hear me out - I love notebooks of all shapes, sizes, colours and materials and I was thinking about some DIY notebooks. One of my own particular favourites is my handmade one that I picked up at ComicCon (pictured - the one with the Phoenix) they can be found here - http://www.phoenixcopperart.com/ I was talking to the guy who makes them on his stand, he's so lovely and very talented! His stuff is definitely worth a look.

Muji offers great start off points for DIY notebooks, as the covers of these particular notebooks (yes, I do have one, in case you were wondering! Why would you not be?!) 

Like the following pictures, you could take a pen to it and decorate the covers to make it a little more individual. They're so cheap and afforable, they're great for taking to school, university or even work!


 Or if you're rather handy with the old crafts, these might be more within your skill range! I really like the binding on the second image, it works so well!


What do you think? Do you have a particular 'like' or 'love' that you're not quite sure why you love it so much, but you can't get enough of it? Yeah, notebooks are my 'love' like that...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment