Monday 7 April 2014

Manic Monday #10

Firstly - 
Sorry for not posting last week, I wasn't too well, so spent most of my week in bed! But I'm back on form and am trying to make a conscious effort to get things done!

I was thinking over the weekend about 'things that I like', I wouldn't say there were a load of things that instantly  of things that sprung out at me, but I came to the conclusion that I like a lot of different, varied things.

I decided to go on Pinterest, have a little trawl through some of the things that I like and create a kind of 'scrapbook' of things that I find endearing or just inspiring.

This week - Interiors!
(I was going to do it all in one, but I got carried away...)


Sorry they're all just clumped in the middle, I can't seem to understand orientation of images on Blogger! 
What do you think? Do you see any running themes?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment