Wednesday 9 April 2014

First Impressions - L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess

I'm going to start this one off differently...

So I was in Boots...no wait...that's my usual way to start. So shockingly enough, yet again I found myself in Boots, I know, again. Honestly I have a problem. 



I needed a new mascara, I'd been using the Maybelline The Falsies, and yes I did like it, but I didn't love it, like I love my Max Factor Masterpiece High Definition Mascara. So I decided to branch out in to some new territory.

I was looking at Revlon as I'd never tried their mascara and to be honest, I'd never really heard a whole lot about them, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So I'd had a look at the brushes and descriptions and settled on one, I was about to walk away and I spotted a -

"2 for £15 on all Mascara and Foundation! LOOK HERE! YES, AT ME!! HEY, IT'S ME L'ORÉAL! DON'T FORGET ME!"



It's like the Gods at Boots knew.
So you know my decision in the mascara side of the deal and I went for the Infallible foundation, but we'll talk about that another time.

I love this mascara. 
It's great.

It does exactly what it says, it gives volume and, my lord, does it give length. I am quite blessed with long lashes and this really, really enhances that.

I had a play around with it for the first time and just put it on one eye and I literally thought 'wow'. It looked like I had strip lashes on. I got it really close to the lash root and it made it look like I had a liner on, which really enhanced my eyes and made them pop.




The texture is slightly wet, my only down point, but I just wave the wand around (HarryPotterwannabe) for a few seconds to just set the mascara before I apply it.

I highly, highly, highly recommend trying this mascara and highly, highly, highly recommend taking FULL advantage of this amazing Boots offer that they have on at the moment! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment