Friday 11 April 2014

Friday Feelin'!

It's Friday, that means one thing - it's the weekend! 



I'm having a relaxing evening as I've had what felt like the longest week of my working life, there isn't a whole lot going on at the moment, I'd much rather be rushed off my feet than having to find things to do at work!


So I'm relaxing with a cheeky glass of wine and enjoying my new Muji - Jasmine & Black Olive candle.

I was in London recently, I had to go in to Muji, of course, I decided to try one of the tin candles, they're only £3.50, which is a bargain.

 

I picked up Jasmine and Black Olive, it smelled so fresh and light, a perfect fit for Spring time, I need to move away from the heavy, rich winter scents!

I love the packaging for Muji products, it's very clinical and clean looking but it adds elements of nature with the colours used.


The scent when lit has a really good pay off, it fills a room really well considering it's quite a light fragrance, I currently feel like I should be sat in the middle of vineyard on a clifftop overlooking the ocean. (Sweet dreams, Adele.)

I'll definitely be trying out more Muji candles soon!

Happy weekend everyone!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment