Tuesday 6 May 2014

Manic Monday #13 (I know, it's Tuesday)

It would appear the crazy 'Monday' fever is back at work.

I feel absolutely exhausted, that calls for one thing and one thing only. 

 (I wish this was my bath, taken from Pinterest)

Here are some bath and after bath essentials that I use -

  

All of these products equate to a fantastically relaxing and rejuvenating bath.

To top it all off the soundtrack to my bath was Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago


 This album is easy listening with incredible song writing with an amazing eclectic sound to it. I love Bon Iver and this was the perfect album for my bath today!

I hope you all had a fantastic bank holiday weekend, I definitely did! I hope the transition back in to work mode wasn't as rude as mine was!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment