Monday 28 September 2015

Manic Monday #82


Monday has disappeared in a flash, yet again! 

Today I had my first dental procedure *insert sobbing emoji here* I always prided myself on my immaculate mouth...ahem...but that is now in the past. 
I know, I am being very dramatic, please do excuse me!

I had my first anesthetic today which is very bizarre, my chin and jaw felt like a rubber glove for well over 3 hours, my mouth couldn't smile properly, I was talking like Milo Ventigimalia (have no idea what his second name is) and I managed to dribble tea all over my work. It has worn off now, so my mouth does feel a little battered and bruised - however I'm sure nowhere near as bad as an abscess or incredibly bad toothache!

Anyway, we must move on past my oral issues - no pun intended, honest - I am starting to feel a little inspired again. *hooray* I came a huge standstill with my writing, so I decided to print everything I had done so far and read through from start to...well, roadblock, I finished reading through yesterday and actually felt spurred to write some more. 

Other than that, I don't really think I have much to report, my weekend was relatively quiet, I wasn't feeling too well so I didn't feel up to doing much. I lolled around in bed on Saturday evening watching Netflix while semi-sleeping. 

 I feel very chipper this evening and am very much looking forward to catching up with the X-Factor shortly! I have been truly suckered in to this one, I have hope that one day Nick Grimshaw and I will be friends.

How was your weekend? I hope it was a little more colourful than mine?! Let me know what you got up too so I can live vicariously through you. 

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment