Wednesday 9 September 2015

September




I was hoping that Summer would extend throughout you, September, even if only for a short while, but the past few days have definite signs of Autumn within them. 

The leaves are starting to turn and fall, the air is cooler, the sun is rising later and setting earlier than it has been, it makes me sad to say goodbye to Summer, but I do also feel happy to welcome Autumn back in to my world.

September, you welcome my parents anniversary, 31 years and going strong still. If I am as happy as they are when I'm married, 31 years down the line, I'll be very grateful.

We also have a group weekend away, the first we've ever managed to organise. For one of our friends birthday, we're going Wells-Next-The-Sea for the weekend, which I'm looking forward too; I always feel happy and content near the sea and I'm sure we'll have some experiences while we're there! 

Please make sure you let the sun out to play sometimes, I miss her when Winter sets in. I promise to enjoy her if you do.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment