Monday 14 September 2015

Manic Monday #80

Happy 80th to Manic Monday!

I initially started these posts as Monday was the most stressful day of the week in my job and they always disappeared in the blink of an eye. 

Now my Monday's aren't quite so mad and don't disappear that quickly, but I really enjoy and look forward to having an impromptu writing session in the evening. 

I know I always say it, but I find it incredibly cathartic and relaxing to jot down my thoughts and feelings from the day or the weekend, I find it helps me keep my head and figure out anything that might be on my mind. 

To be perfectly honest I still feel completely lost in the blogging world and don't really know where I sit, but I'm still enjoying it which is what really matters. I'm just pushing on through, writing posts that I enjoy writing and will enjoy reading back one day.

I have a pretty big idea going on at the moment, currently I'm going through the motions of some research and am planning a few things in the near future.

We'll see where this space takes us!

Toodles.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment