Monday 21 September 2015

Manic Monday #81

 [Image Source: Instagram]

 A fresh Monday and new start, after our weekend away to Norfolk. The weekend was lovely, the weather was glorious, the fish and chips were incredibly tasty, the night sky was outstanding, the beach was  and our beach party was just wonderful.

Wells-Next-The-Sea is a wonderfully traditional British seaside town, it is beautiful and quaint with mounds of character. It was wonderfully endearing and nostalgic to wander around and relive a traditional short but very British Summer Holiday.

Can I pop in any more positive adjectives in to this blog post?

 I always get sad to come home whenever I have been away, no matter for what period of time. I am definitely not a home bird, I had my down day today and was very pleased that I have my own office at work today. Things were busy today so the day flew by, after work I visited my parents which cheered me up and bought me out of my funk.

Family is really the only reason I like home. My family is the best.

Are you more of a home bird or do you like to be away exploring? I wish my current lifestyle gave me more option to be off exploring more-so than I currently can do.

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment