Monday 24 November 2014

Manic Monday #40


 Another milestone for Manic Monday! It doesn't feel like two seconds ago I was writing my 30th MM before I was flying to Costa Rica. 

How time is flying.

Recently I've been getting clutter-head. My description of what my head feels like when it realises I have too many possessions, with the added combination of squashing the majority of my things and Ben's in to one semi-large bedroom, which now basically consists of a bed, two desks and two computers. 

 Bye, bye books.  
They are now sadly tucked away in the spare room. 

Every now and then my living situation gets to me and stresses me out. I feel like I just want to have a massive life cleanse and rid myself of unnecessary items that I have collected over the past few years.

 I've been feeling like that quite a lot recently, I am slowly tidying and sorting through things I don't need. Such as letters from last year, why do these things just seem to collect in the strangest places?!

My addiction to all things make-up and skin care related with the addition of buying mountains of books and the odd lantern doesn't make this room thing any easier. 

Must ask self when buying things; do you really need this, Adele?

The answer will probably be no. 

I am planning on having a huge clear out on the run up to Christmas and the imminent arrival of decorations.

Wish me luck!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Did you have any exciting plans? Or stress over your living situation like me?

Let me know!


Toodles!

x

* I realise this is a very trivial point to be making and I want to be clear, that yes I understand I am very lucky for what I have and that I have a roof over my head. Just a small disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment