Monday 17 November 2014

Manic Monday #39

[Image Source: Pinterest]

I feel like I'm in a time portal that revolves around me writing Manic Monday posts. Not that I'm complaining, I know it sounds like I am, but honestly it's like therapy for me.

We're getting quite scarily close to Christmas now and I haven't even taken a second to comprehend that yet. I don't feel festive in the slightest and feel slightly drained at the moment.

I'm in a funk today and don't want to, yet also can't, go in to detail as to why.

One the one hand, today disappeared in the blink of an eye and didn't feel like any time had passed at all when my clock was flashing 17.2, prompting me to flee the scene before any other problems cropped up for me to fix.

On the other hand, it passed slowly. Allowing me time to think about my reasoning for said funk mood and feeling quite sad about it. 

It's frustrating me that I have no power over it, that the decision was made and I'm choosing to not be selfish and step away. Even though, how today went, I feel the complete opposite to the doing the latter.

I feel a little like I'm floundering at the moment in life, but also feel like I'm being an absolute boss at handling everything that is thrown at me.

I just want to cry, watch a sad film and eat an arctic lorry full of crisps and sweets.

I need to wallow for a day or two. 

As my lady Jessie says, 'it's OK not to be OK.' I need to accept that sometimes. 

I hope your week has gotten off to a better start!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment