Monday 10 November 2014

Manic Monday #38

[Image Source - Pinterest]

Today has been a test of my patience and prioritising. 

Of the former, I have very little, and the latter, I am quite good at. I've had the task of strengthening these skills quite a lot today.

A lot seems to have fallen upon my shoulders recently, with certain changes that have happened and this was even more evident today when a whole host of other things seem to have, for some unknown reason, landed under my nose. 

I'm not too sure why these things have suddenly fallen upon me, but I never try to shy away from things that are handed to me.

If anyone asks me to do anything, I am more than happy to go out of my way to help.

I like to be busy and like to be constantly doing something.

Fortunately for me, I see this as a great opportunity to increase my skill set, if I'm handed something that I'm not too sure how to do I like to find out the best way to do it and learn something new from the task at hand.

I enjoy learning new skills, always have done. So I have enjoyed this Monday, even though it has tried my patience on many levels! I am getting better with it, hopefully one day I will be like a patron saint of being patient. 

But for now, it is still something I need work on!

How was your Monday? Have you been tested today or had the opportunity to learn something new?

I hope you all had a lovely, if fleeting, weekend!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment