Wednesday 5 November 2014

100


According to my post counter, this will be my 100th post!

It's probably a little belated and should have been earlier in the year, but whose judging?! Except me towards myself...

I feel like I've come a long way since I started this blog, I started out with the idea of just posting about more affordable fashion, beauty and so on and so forth.

But I seem to be leaning away from that slightly, not that I am any less of a make-up or beauty hoarder, but I just feel like I have so many other things I want to talk about, and this feels like the perfect place.

I post quite a variety of things and I'm happy with that, because I think it reflects me quite well. To put it bluntly, I'm pretty flaky. I like a lot of things and think about life a hell of a lot. Where better to write down all of my coherent and well constructed (eh...?) thoughts!

I have thoroughly enjoyed making this blog what it is, I'm looking forward to much more content and a bit a sprucing in the near future!

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate all of the triangles on my stats!

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment