Monday 16 November 2015

Manic Monday #89

 
Hello, welcome to another round of some Manic Monday!

Again it feels like ages since I wrote a Monday post, but also the week flew by again. Time is doing funny things to me at the moment. 

I am so enjoying NaNoWriMo this month, it feels great to give my writing a kick start again, it all seems to be flowing this time round and progress is happening. It's so exciting and gratifying to work on something that you and only you have the power over, it's my imagination coming to life on paper and I find that incredibly liberating. 

I managed to get my hands on the NARS Limited Edition Glossybox this morning, I was lucky enough to get early admission to the sale, which I am grateful for because the early admissions cleared out the stock line! Those waiting for 12pm normal sale time would have missed out which I do think is a little unfair. 

I'm looking forward to it arriving and playing around with some NARS products, I've got a couple of products by NARS but haven't really been able to afford much from the range before.

The weekend disappeared in a whistle of windy gales and horrible events all around the world - my heart goes out to all affected by the senseless attacks by ISIS, not just in Paris, but also every other country that is currently affected by these terrorists.
They are fear mongers who thrive off causing chaos and panic, they don't deserve to walk the face of this earth any longer.

I hope everyone stays as safe as they can. 
 The world seems to be a dark place at the moment, let's work together on putting some light back in to it. 

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment