Monday 9 November 2015

Manic Monday #88



[Image Source: Pinterest

It feels like ages since I've written a Monday post, last week seemed to fly by but it also felt like such a long time ago. 

I've been emersed in trying to catch up with my Digital Marketing course, which finished last Wednesday but I still haven't had chance to catch up properly with the webinars. I plan to get it all done this week. 

On another note I am truly in writing mode again, I'm so pleased that I signed up for NaNoWriMo, it's so gratifying popping in your word count at the end of the day and I'm so enjoying writing again, I feel with the word count updates that I have something to strive for now. I am currently nowhere near my daily word count targets but I am getting better with each day that passes. I think this month will definitely help me make a huge step forward with completing my book. 

I am now back at the gym regularly which feels great, I'm back at that stage where I miss it if I don't go for 2 days on the trot. I don't mind being in this place as I feel great when I'm there and seem to do a much better work-out when I'm ready to go. 

I started Christmas shopping this weekend, I visited a friend down in London and he showed me the delights of Westfield, seeing as I'm leaving a job and starting a new one at the beginning of December my finances will be somewhat limited from the end of November until half way through January so I thought I should be a little bit organised with present buying this year to soften the blow in January. 

Generally, things have been running quite smoothly in Camp Adele...I'm not sure what is happening to me to be honest. Is this what it feels like to be a grown up?

My Pinterest boards are likely to become more interior based over the next few months. Yes, that time is upon us - I have finally bit the massive bullet and have agreed to purchasing a house.

Lord, help me.

Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to be let loose on my own house for interior reasons, but mortgages scare the cahoonies out of me. 

I hope you are all well, are you trying anything new this month? Have you tried NaNoWriMo before?

Toodles.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment